by Michelle Stanley
Friends of the Legacy Trail (FLT) will be participating in the 2018 Giving Challenge presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation. This year the event will run from noon May 1, 2018, through 11:59 a.m. May 2.
Each and every person can “Be The One” to make a difference during the Giving Challenge.
How to participate:
- Beginning noon May 1 through 11:59 a.m. May 2
- Donations to be made at givingpartnerchallenge.org, then look up Friends of the Legacy Trail
- All done online, no cash or checks
- Minimum Donation is $25.00
All donations up to $100 per unique donor (eg, husband can be one, wife can be second unique donor as long as the donations are made on two separate credit cards) will be matched 100 percent. We also have an anonymous donor who will match the first $1,000 in donations that are made. Thus your donation could be worth $300 to FLT: $100 from donor, $100 from The Patterson Foundation and $100 from an anonymous donor.
- We are eligible for some extra funds if we get the most donations right away, so please consider logging on at noon on May 1.
Support the Friends of The Legacy Trail by donating during this exciting fund raiser!