There are currently three options for donating to Friends of The Legacy Trail.
1. The Square Foot Campaign
– Receive certificate with location of your square feet
– Name listed on our web site (if desired)
– 100% of money received used for The Legacy Trail and its extensions
Click here for more details and to donate to the Square Foot Campaign
2. FLT General Operating Funds
Used for expenses such as:
– Trail extension funding
– Trail maintenance and amenities
– Safety programs
– Operating expenses
Click here to donate online to the General Operating Fund.
If you would like to send a check by mail, please make check payable to “Friends of The Legacy Trail” and mail to:
Friends of The Legacy Trail
PO Box 792
Osprey, FL 34229
3. Sponsorship Program for Trail Amenities
Want to support the trail and be recognized with your name, or your business name, on one of the trail amenities. Sarasota County, in cooperation with Friends of The Legacy Trail, has launched a new program that allows you to sponsor many types of trail amenities, including stop stations, shelters, benches, playgrounds, and more. Check out this brochure for more details and sponsorship rates.